Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Pirate Family




Once upon a time there were two pirates.


And there names were Michael and Aubree.
And they loved eachother very much. So much, that they decided to have a little baby pirate...
And they named their baby pirate, Thomas. A.k.a. Tank, Mr, T, T-train, bug, and BIG T.
And for Halloween they packed up their baby pirate and went to see all of their family.
First they went and saw Aunt Michelle and Grandma Hirsche. Grandma Hirsche tried to give the little pirate chocolate and cookies. Silly Grandma! Then they went and saw Grammie and Papa Thomas. Baby Pirate said, "Trick or Treat," and received a cute little bug toy. What a lucky pirate!

Then we went to Grandpa Cooper's house. And the little pirate said, "Trick or treat" and received three fun little balls to play with.


Then, lastly we went to Nana Cooper's house. And when Thomas said, "Trick or Treat" he recieved a great animal farm book!! And a cute card from his other Aunt Michelle.




He had so much fun trick or treating!


But, he soon got really tired because it was getting quite late for a little baby pirate.


So we packed up our pirate and took him home to bed.


THE END.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Thanks for coming to see me!!

Anonymous said...

I love my little pirate! He's just the sweetest boy ever!

Amber said...

Remember how I didn't get to see the little baby pirate? I was crushed... too bad I had to teach the children all day, then go back to BYU for class, followed by some quality time with Ken... Life is busy. He looks cute though!

Michelle said...

Thanks for bringing Thomas to see us! He was so cute! I am so glad I got to see him. I wanted keep the pirate with me!

Anonymous said...

Cutest little pirate I ever saw! Thanks for making the long trip down to see us. Sorry you couldn't get in the house for a while...