Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Tooth!!

Thomas got his first tooth today!! He's been teething FOREVER it seems like and we finally saw the first little signs of a white tooth. Our little boy is growing up. (sigh) Not too long and I'll be playing the tooth fairy because they will be falling out. He is such a cutie!

Little updates, he is sitting up extremely well by himself and rolling over. He laughs lots and especially thinks it's hilarious when Michael does the sumo stomp and tickles him.

He really needs to stop waking up at 6am though. Ever since the time change he can't quite understand that he REALLY, REALLY needs to be sleeping at that unearthly hour. Grin and bear I guess. How can you do anything but that when he just smiles up at you with those cute chubby arm outstretched toward you in his crib?

He still doesn't like to ride in the car, but is doing a little better. He especially likes to listen to classical music on those long car rides? Michael and I have said good bye to Country and Alternative music lately. But that's ok.

I hope you enjoyed my ramblings. It's kind of hard to stop when I'm talking about my little bug!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Will you come visit me again next week? I seriously LOVED that you came to my school and saw me. It was practically the best moment of my week. Seriously though, I just got done writing a math lesson I have to give tomorrow to the little squirts... it's one in the morning I need sleep!! Are we still on for the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday??

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to hear about Thomas's growth and personality on your posts. It completely makes my day! Is it okay if his Grammie plays tooth fairy when he cuts a tooth? It is a milestone! Tell me about the Cheesecake Factory...I missed out on the details.