Since I work so dang much, every day with my little bug is a gift, and I think he thinks so too. I wanted to share with you what goes on while Thomas and I are alone for the day. He loves being right by me and when he isn't he can get quite upset. So, while I am doing my hair and make up in the morning he stays right with me. Happily sitting in the sink by my side.
Someday he'll have enough hair to comb too.
Tonight we're at my parents' while Michael is at work. His aunts are being really disgusting in their effort to make him laugh. It wasn't that funny. But, I thought I'd show ya in their embarrssment anyways.
We take naps together and run errands together and play with Lizzy. He is lots of fun to be around. He is a great eater, and lately he eats 2 or 3 full containers of baby food per meal. He's the cutest little piggy around.
Well that's all for now. Ciao!

1 comments:
You do what you gotta do. If it makes the kid laugh, it is just what you need to do. Thanks for coming down yesterday. It was so much fun!
Post a Comment