Thursday, November 1, 2007

Raking Leaves

We decided to have one last dive into the leaves this fall!







Because, I took the rake out of the garage today and decided that I really needed to start raking some leaves; if you saw my post from a few days ago you can tell how many leaves I really do have and how badly I needed to rake them?

Thomas was very helpful in this process. He helped me smash all the leaves down.
Isn't he adorable?




We had so much fun playing in the leaves. I told him that when he gets older I would build him a huge pile of leaves just so that he could jump in them, like my grandpa Hirsche did for me.








Thomas loves lizzy so much. She wanted to play in the leaves too. Let's just say it took a long time to get all of the leaves raked! I ended up with ten bags of leaves. I'll give myself a little pat on the back for that one. It was fun, if I dare say so myself.






I'm glad Grammie was there
to help watch Thomas while
I did it. Thanks mom!!!
I hope getting a little dirty
was worth it. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to help out with the little cutie who wouldn't sleep :) We had a great time together!

Amber said...

I am glad I was there too! Tank looks so cute in that bag of leaves. I just hope you didn't close it up with him still in there!