Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What a Beeeeeeeeee-autiful Family


Everyone ought to step back every once in a while and look at what they have. A very wonderful family... we just got our family pictures taken. It was a little bit of a chore, but I'm glad we have them. My mom and sister gave us a bad time about having Lizzy in our picture, but our family picture wouldn't be complete without our dear little Lizzy girl. By the way, you all know that Thomas can smile, the photographer just couldn't get him to do it. Bummer!
After 2 1/2 years Michael and I are still happily married!! We realized that we haven't had our picture taken together since our engagement and wedding pictures. Michael is the best husband and daddy in the whole world!! I'm so thrilled he's my man! And isn't he handsome?

Lastly, we had to get a picture of the 2 Kevin Thomas'; Kevin Palmer Thomas and Kevin Thomas Cooper. Can you see the resemblance? That's one proud grandpa! He has said numerous times that he has bypassed my sisters and I in his will and given everything to him. Silly grandpa!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So cute. I love this family! Thanks again for coming to see me today! I loved it so much!! Right before I gave my lesson, I took a step back and said, "Everything will be alright.. Aubree will be here soon!" Love love love you!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite families in the world. I know it was a pain to get the pictures done, but I'm really glad we did it. You look great--I really like your hair like that. Love you all!