Friday, November 2, 2007

Princess Lizzy

Just a quickie... michael and I got ready for bed and went into the bathroom to brush our teeth. When we got back Lizzy decided that our bed was her bed tonight and had actually laid herself down with her head right on Michael's pillow!! What does she she think, she's human?

Michael and I started laughing so hard when we saw her. She kinda lifted her head off of the pillow when she saw us with a look that said, "Ya snooze ya loose!" I guess we got to bed too late.

Lizzy won, and before we knew it Thomas was crying and that left all four of us cuddled tight in our king size bed. Lizzy, Michael, me and then Thomas. What a night!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I hope Michael got doggy drool on his pillow! SICKENING!

geri said...

Hey Aubree- I don't know if you remember me from the 1st ward, but I saw your blog from Micah's and thought I'd say Hi! Looks like things are going great for you. Your little guys is so cute!! geri halsey