Well, any of you that saw the game today may feel like I do that they got a taste of deja vu. Again, with less than two minutes left in the game the cougars were able to pull out a win. And, what do I have to say about it? Good for them. Yes, I am a little bitter about the last couple of calls made by some refs obviously routing for BYU, however, they did play well. Would I say that they are better than the U, not exactly to any degree.
It was fun though, the weather was okay. I got a nice red sunburn on my face that I'm sure will last a while and a sting in my heart from losing that will last a little while longer. My parents and some friends of our won't let me live it down too fast that we lost. But, it was a good season and good game. Until next year...
But wait!!! I just realized that this will be my last year being in the MUSS and going to all the football games. SAD!! Next year we'll be in another state far, far away. What a sad realization. I haven't really missed a game since 2003 when I first started going to the U. :0( We'll have to have good tv where ever we are!! Go UTES!!!
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
Just so u know, i am not going to either byu or utah so do not consider me a fan for either schools. ok?
Post a Comment