Thursday, November 22, 2007

UTES vs COUGARS-- any bets?

Now, I don't want to jump to any conclusions... but I'd bet my bottom dollar on the UTES to beat the cougars on Saturday. This is a game I've gone to consequetively for years now and wouldn't miss it for the world... almost. Here are some pictures from last year's UofU games and this year's-


This is my friend Lyndsi with us. We both had longer hair last year. :0)

My friend took this one of Thomas... everyone likes to touch a pregnant belly!
Now we have a cute little baby ute to bring to the games (sorry it's so small, cell phone picture.)
We were only able to take him to a game once this year before we realized how hard it was and how much he hates loud noises. Which is a real big problem when you sitting in the middle of the MUSS!! The other times we found family to watch while we went. Saturday he will be with his great aunt Shell in Provo. :0) Thanks aunt Shell!

These are our friends Steve and Melanie with their Ute pride wigs on, gotta love it!!!

GO UTES!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

All I have to say about that is GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had fun at the game my dear. I know I really enjoyed it. I admire your misguided loyalty. :)