OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE.....
I have been wanting to write a post about my christmas tree for a couple of days now, but I've been just too dang busy or tired!!! So, bare with me and pretend like it is Tuesday night. Which was the most wonderful night in a while.
When I was a little girl my family would go to the Christmas Tree lot and pick out the most gorgeous christmas tree of the year. I loved the way it smelled, looked and felt. And then when I got older my mom purchased a fake tree and that's the way it has been ever since. I bet my two youngest sisters don't even remember ever having a real christmas tree.
So, ever since I've been married I've wanted a "real live christmas tree." And on Tuesday evening, the night of the wonderful snow storm, we went and picked out a tree. We loaded it onto the roof of our rodeo and drove home. I was so excited!! It was like I was a little child again, jumping up and down with excitement about my real live, pine smelling christmas tree!!

I love the way the lights reflect off the window. We probably used about 2,000 lights!!

Decorating to Christmas music is the best!

2 comments:
I totally remember when we used to have a real tree. It was the best days of our lives! Then mom went fake on us and I haven't been the same since. It looks beautiful! I will have to come see it.
no, i don't remember the real tree.
But mom bought a new tree this year and it made me extremely sad. I know how u feel aubs
Post a Comment