Monday, October 29, 2007

Autumn baby!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest little boy ever! I want to go home and see my family.

Michelle said...

OHMYHECK! Those are so CUTE! Will you email them to me? I want to print them out and hang them up at work. Or, can I come give you a cd and we can put them on that? Those pictures just made my day!

Amber said...

Practically my favorite little nephew in all the land. It's a good thing I am his favorite aunt now after our weekend of bonding. I love those pictures!! Please email me a couple of your favorite ones. I like the one of his cute little face up close and personal! So cute Aubree!

Amber said...

P.S. Megan is at my work right now writing her research paper. She can't do it by herself. I am so scared for her to go to college. YIKES!

Anonymous said...

he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I'm so glad he is my nephew. p.s. he is my favorite nephew. And my only one

Anonymous said...

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the pictures. I would really like some copies too. He is adorable!That put a smile on my face.