Monday, October 22, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

I was just looking at some of my pictures and I just can't believe how fast he's growing up. I miss having a little, little guy in the house. Honey....

This is me, just two days before I delivered. Feeling very uncomfortable.




This is bug in the hospital, he didn't fit into any of his clothes!! Now he's just 6 months and wears 9-12month size clothes.






Just over 6lbs coming home from the hospital.




Cute snuggley little guy!!




You just have to love these lips!!





First week of smiles!




Cute in my hoodie!!



Tender. This picture got his three aunts and grammie up to see him from Lindon at 11:00 at night on a school night! Unheard of at the Thomas'.





Gangster...



You have to love the lip!!





Owees!!!




Thank heaven for little boys.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You bet your boots that picture got us up to see him! And there's more where that came from!! I can't wait to watch him this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Tank has grown a lot! I will never forget that night when we came and saw him. Mom must have been in an extremely good mood:) Or she just loves the Tank-an-ator! I got to hold my young womans leader's little one month old baby all during young womans yesterday in church and it reminded me of Tank 5 months ago.:)

Anonymous said...

That night has to be one of the most spontaneous things I have ever done...a great memory because they grow soooo quickly as you are finding out. I loved the post Aubree.