Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sundance

I'm glad that Aubree has set up this blog. I know that we're pretty late entering the blogosphere. I enjoy reading quite a few blogs, but I guess I'll now try my hand at it. To begin, I think I'll just chronicle some of the happenings of my life. Occasionally, I might through in some commentary on current events, so for those of you who don't want to hear it, I'll forgive you. I'll try to make it interesting, though.

Tonight, right after I got home from work/school, I had to leave again to get some cash for our dinner. We decided to order some Chinese food in from South Sea Cafe, but they would only accept cash. The ironic part about it is that I had to drive past the restaurant to get to the bank. Oh well. I also tried to go to Costco to pick up some pictures that we had developed. (More on that later.) Unfortunately, the delivery guy was faster than I was, and right as I got to Costco, I had to turn around to pay the delivery guy. He waited patiently in his car in front of our house. When I pulled up, he got out of his car, and was very happy and polite. If I were a delivery guy and had to sit in my car for a long time to wait for my payment, I don't think I would be nearly as chipper as this man was. I guess that's my moral lesson of the day; be patient and cheerful.

Dinner was fine. But, I had returned empty handed from Costco. After cleaning up, I returned to Costco to get the pictures. I've posted some of them below. We went to Sundance for dinner with the Thomas family on the 8th to celebrate Kevin and Heather's 25th anniversary. We got there a little early and took advantage of the beautiful surroundings to take a few pictures. The truth is that we didn't plan particularly well. We had to stop at a gas station at the canyon mouth to buy a disposable camera because we forgot ours. The pictures still turned out great, though. I hope you enjoy.






Man, I have a cute family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a nice evening. Thanks for making the long drive to spend it with us. I'm glad you got there early enough to get some pictures in those gorgeous surroundings. Keep posting pics of that adorable little boy!

Amber said...

Basically I love the Cooper Chronicle. Hands down, a fantastic blog. Enough said.