Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And the winner is...




So, Michael went to a law fair yesterday and met with several law schools, and his definite #1 is George Washington University. They would give him a full tuition scholarship and $1500/ month stipen for housing. We're really excited and feel good about this decision. The application is due Dec. 15th and we would know by Jan 15th if he got in. The next schools are as follows:


2) Columbia

3) Duke

4) Georgetown

5) Boston

6) Fordham

7) BYU

8) Boston College

9) University of Washington

10) Washington University

11) Minnesota

12) Utah

13) George Mason

14) ITT Chicago-Kent



*The ones in white he's applying to for sure... only time will tell the future.




It's kind of frightening and exciting not knowing the future, but we're excited for it!!!


6 comments:

Amber said...

Don't move! I will cry my eyes out! Um... I just wanted to let you know that your profile says you are a male... you might want to change that!

Amber said...

Where is George Washington University?

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you to have such great opportunities for law school. Can I just say that I was also happy to see BYU on your list.
You will be very successful wherever you go. Did you get your latest LSAT score yet?

Deanne said...

This is a pretty great list. I am so excited for you and for what lies ahead. You are both amazing people who will work well as a team to accomplish much. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Geez, don't leave me! When will I ever get to see my little nephew, my brother-in-law and my sister? That's just depressing...

Anonymous said...

Where are all of those schools anyway? I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to get into like half of them. Wow Michael. And again I say wow.