Saturday, October 20, 2007

172

What are you so happy about Daddy?


Oh, you got a 172 on the LSAT? That's the 99th percentile.


I see why we're so happy.

5 comments:

Deanne said...

Congratulations on a great score, Michael. What great pictures of you and Thomas. He has a right to be happy and proud of his daddy.

Amber said...

Yahoo!!! I love hearing about scores like that! Congratulations Michael, and Tank looks very cute with that smile!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the LSAT! I don't even think I know too much what that means but I know that it is good! Tank's face is so fetchin cute and his little hat made me smile:)

Anonymous said...

I finally got Grandpa T to give up the laptop so I could catch up on the blog...CONGRATS MICHAEL!!!! You must feel so great about that score! I guess that means you will be moving back east for sure! The pictures are adorable (of Thomas) Michael you look great too! :)

Michelle said...

OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK!!! That is so awesome! You are so great! You and your son are SO cute. I love you both!