Whoopi! Yee-haw! Whoa! Holy S%^t! (That's in case there are any little children reading this. Because, there's no way they'll know what it means.)
I went skydiving back in August. My parents actually gave me a gift certificate to go skydiving in Ogden when I graduated from college. That was May 2006. With work and graduate school, and such, it took me a while to actually jump. (Don't worry. I wasn't even scared. That didn't have anything to do with it!)
My instructor/jump buddy was competent enough, but I did feel a little worried when he was sleeping on the climb to jumping altitude. I'm still alive, so it all worked out.
My mouth was pretty dry by this point.
This was a really cool experience. What made it even more fun was the fact that we talked my mom into doing it on the spot. She had just come to watch me, and she ended up jumping out of an airplane. My sister Michelle also jumped with us. Aubree and I gave it to her for her birthday. It was a fun day.
Obviously, this is posted by Michael. I'm just on Aubree's name right now.

2 comments:
I'm glad you landed safe and sound. I could NEVER do that. Tell your mom that she's amazing!
Wasn't that the coolest? I think about it a lot. My mouth was dry too from smiling so big! I think that is the curse you got from Dad and me. :)
Post a Comment