Saturday, March 1, 2008

Walking Lizzy

Aubree had to go to work early this morning. Thomas woke up to say goodbye to his mommy and then he decided that he only wanted to sleep for another 20 minutes or so. We got up and had some breakfast and gave Thomas a bath. We really have a pretty good system down. After he was dressed, Thomas and I decided that we wanted to take Lizzy for a walk. She had a bath last night and we wanted to get her some exercise before it started to rain. I really didn't want her playing out in the mud and rain when she's so clean.

We walked to Fitts Park in South Salt Lake. Lizzy was pretty good on the walk. One reason we decided to walk to the park was because Thomas really enjoys to swing. When we went to the park yesterday, we forgot our camera. I was sure to take it today. Here's Thomas as he enjoys the swing.
And, if the still image isn't good enough, enjoy this...

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the duck quacking in the background. Besides Tank's cute squeel that was my favorite part!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I think Thomas knows how to say, Whee! Michael, you are a great dad.