Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1st word: Mama!!!!

Wow!! What a thrill it is to have your son say, "mama." He said it for the first time today with the understanding of what it means. I'd leave the room for a minute and he'd say, "mama." I'd put him down for a minute and he'd reach up his arms and say, "mama." I love it so much!!

Michael's new quest is to get him to say Dada... hasn't worked yet. And I have to say, that there is a little extra excitement that he said mama before dada! Don't tell Michael I said so! :o)


Michael went to get a hair cut tonight and Thomas get his 2nd haircut also... afterwords they gave Thomas a sucker for being such a good boy. He ate the whole thing in just the drive home.

He loves suckers!!
When I tried to take it away, he threw a big tantrum!!


But, seconds laters when he got it back, he was all smiles again!


Funny sticky, shiny, dirty Thomas face! :0)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute boy! That is awesome he said his first word! What a cutie pie!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh. If I don't have the cutest nephew in the world than I don't know who does! The last pictures is the best. I was laughing so hard! Oh man I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

Yah....our little boy is a chatterbox! What a cutie. I loved seeing him the other night. Thanks for letting me come watch him.

Todd & Chelsea said...

Oh how cute! I hope that when we have kids they say Mama first! Thomas is such a cutie. Anyway, I am so so sorry we missed you yesterday! What a bummer. I hope you can come again. Also, if it warms up before either of us moves we should have a play date at Tanner Park. It really is so fun. We should be home every night this week (except Thurs...I forgot I'm in school until nine that night). Happy Monday.

Anonymous said...

That little guy sure has a sweet tooth! I guess I now know how to stay on his good side ;) When I get him tomorrow, I'll be working on getting him to say "Gammie" !