Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Cookie Monster!!!

Now, I know when you hear the name Cookie Monster you think of a blue, harry, Sesame street character that says, "Give me cookies!" But, from now on I want you to get another picture in your mind. This... Yesterday, while I was at work Michael decided to give the baby a cookie and man did he ever LOVE it!!!

I guess you could say he's aquired a sweet tooth :0)

4 comments:

Todd & Chelsea said...

Awe how cute. He looks different in every post...getting big so fast! What a handsome little guy. BTW..those looked like girl scout cookies. If so then its perfectly acceptable that Micheal gave his a cookie... man do I love those suckers!!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing cuter than a happy baby face--even if it is covered with cookie! He looks like he had a great time. I love it!

mckenna said...

That's so flipping cute! I'm not even kidding! His smile is so sweet! I love it. Lunch Thursday at Pizza Factory sounds great! What time?

mckenna said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog!