Friday, March 28, 2008

Law schools cont...

This subject is getting really old!! But, check out the side of the blog for new updates on the law school process. Michael received full tuition scholarship at the University of Utah law school, plus extra money on top of that. What do you think... should we take it?

Also, Michael has been in St. Louis since Wednesday and loves it!! Ah- Oh moms, looks like we may be moving to Missouri!!

1 comments:

Todd & Chelsea said...

I did your tag! Thanks for nothing! ha ha jk. I love reading people's tags...I just don't see how people would be interested in reading mine! I especially loved reading yours! WE have some things in common (overachievers in school, baby issues) I can't believe you've had 3 miscarriages and talked with 3 guys about marriage and your only what...in your early 20's. You're amazing! Good to get to know ya better!