Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks sister!!

Just wanted to thank my sister, Amber for the cute blog header she made!! Cause we all know that I couldn't have done it... yet!

Love ya sister!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

You're Welcome! Love you.

Amber said...

You're Welcome! Love you.

mckenna said...

I want a sister to make me a cute header! Fun!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Super cute header! So springy. Also, I love St. Louis. I toured the U.S. once and St. Louis was easily on my top 5 favorite cities. Best of luck in your future move! I usually get home from work by six. Except on Tuesdays...then I get home at about four. So come whenever. I still love Ty or course but he has become quite the pain in the butt! He originally was doing really well with the potty training but he's regressed a bit...he has an accident once a day I'd say. We'll see!

madcoop95 said...

It a amazingly cute header.