My mom and my sisters went to Disney Land recently and brought back some Mickey Mouse ears for Thomas. They are super cute on him, however, he doesn't like to have it on very much. But, I was able to snap these cute pictures... 

I was excited about the Mickey ears because when I was about the same age (within a month) I have a picture with the same ears on!! Tender, I know!! Check out this photo...
Darling, I know... Michael doesn't have a picture when he was a baby, this one will have to do.

7 comments:
Hi Aubree, this is Lindsay (Aaron's wife) I love your blog header and I have been trying to figure out how to do that. I downloaded a blog header last week from a digial scrapbooking site but I have no clue what to do with it. So, your is so cute so any instructions would be fabulous! By the way, your little guy is really cute!
Yes we are back...but we're leaving again tom for Easter...I'm sorry we're flighty. I really would love to have you meet Ty! P.S. My sister lived in boston for two years while her hubby went to Harvard. She really loved it there. She worked at Boston Med as a travel nurse.. and made mucho dinero. I know she has contacts if you end up needing some. Good luck in your upcoming choices!!
I love that you have a picture of both you and Tank in your Mickey Mouse ears! That is so tender. I am so excited for his birthday party next month!!! Can we go to Chucky Cheese?
I can't believe how much you and Thomas look alike at the same age! I'm really glad that he likes the ears. They look so cute on him. I am so excited to take him to see the Easter Bunny. I hope that he likes him more than you did at that age ;) See you soon!
Thomas is adorable! He does look like his mommy did in the mickey mouse ears. I can't wait to watch him on Thursday. Happy Easter to you all! I love you!
What a cutie! I love seeing him interact with each of you. I love how he smiles and plays with you guys. Happy Easter!
We just moved into my parents house...yuck...for a month and then we're off to Baltimore, Maryland for the summer for Jason's job. We'll be back in August/September though. We need to get together before then! I leave April 22nd.
Post a Comment