Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged...

The Rules: Tell 10 interesting/weird things about you, when finished, tag 3 other people!

1. I've been skydiving, paragliding and I have ridden in a hot air balloon and I am terribly afraid of heights!!

2. I, like McKenna don't like my husband to kiss me when he isn't clean shaven (except for his go-tee ( I know that isn't how you spell it, but I haven't the slightest idea how.) It itches and gives me rashes if he does.

3. My family are all BIG BYU fans, and I am a HUGE UTE fan!!!

4. My husband is going to law school this August and we haven't the faintest idea where we're going and have to make a decision by April 1st... the latest April 15th.

5. I skipped 5th grade, graduated at age 17 from highschool, had my associates at age 17, and my bachelors degree by 2o.

6. I love working with blood and needles!!

7. I have had 3 miscarriages.

8. I talked very seriously about marriage with 3 guys before I met my husband.

9. More than anywhere else in the world, I would love to go to Austraila.

10. Even though I am a nurse and work at a hospital, I hate being a patient and being in the hospital.



I tag Amber, Chelsea and Michelle

4 comments:

mckenna said...

Fun tag! And: Dang it! I can't do an early dinner tomorrow. I have a baby shower to go to. But I can head up your way any time you're free and meet you whenever, or we can meet half way. Whatever works! You can always call me if it's easier than trying to plan this through blog comments! :) 687-3357

Lindsay said...

Your sister was nice enough to email me and give me instructions on how to make a blog header. I think that I may be addicted to this digital thing now!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Aubree! Do you remember me? you have a beautiful family.

Semi Granola Mom said...

Hello! I found you through Mckenna's blog and I found her off facebook. Send me your email and I will fill you in on details, and you fill me in on yours too about how you met your hubby and when you got married and your baby :)
sc_lewis@msn.com