I didn't have to work at all today so Thomas and I took advantage of the moment. Grandma Elaine is staying with us for a few days and so we played with her in the morning. She really enjoyed feeding Thomas and being with us. Next we drove to Provo and had lunch with Aunt Michelle for her birthday. Thomas picked out an Elmo balloon for her at the store along with a few other balloons. He really enjoys them these days. He didn't want to give up the red balloon when it was time to go, he held on really tight. But, he eventually let go and shared with his Aunt Shell... he made her promise to bring the balloons into work and show everyone... which she says she did.
Next we went and visited aunt Amber at work. Thomas answered all the phones and wrote important emails on the computer and then we left again. I so wish I had my camera for all of this cause it was very cute.
We then we came home and picked up daddy and went to the park. Thomas and Lizzy were very excited to be playing outside in the warm weather. So were mommy and daddy!! Thomas swung on the swings and laughed and laughed as he went back and forth (again, SO wish I had pictures) and then daddy took him down the big green tube slide. He thought that was alot of fun too! I promise to go the park soon and take pictures at the park, cause there could have been alot of good ones!!
We then came home and played with Lizzy some more. Thomas and Lizzy played keep-away and tug-a-war with Lizzy's bone. Lizzy was VERY patient with Thomas as he tried to steal her bone away from her. Here's the clip... you gotta know that Thomas and Lizzy are best of friends!!
Here it is...
Round two...
Thomas the monster... gunna eat me!!
Play time...
Can you tell, I'm really liken' the new trick I learned... videos?!?!?!? hee hee

1 comments:
I laughed so hard at this post! I loved watching all the cute videos of Tank. The next time you go to the park, I want to come... you should go tonight and come down here for Meg's cheer performance! Think about it... don't answer yet.
Post a Comment