As much as I would love to claim this cute digital scrap booking page, I can't... Amber's soon to be sister in law made it for a digital scrap booking contest whose subject was names and how people get them. She thought Thomas' aka Tank's was interesting enough and so she asked to do it on him. It turned out adorable!
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
What a cute page! I wish I was creative. So I'm really sad that all the brown dogs got claimed. I don't want a white one...I've heard the same concerns and for my first dog I'm not wanting to take that risk. So no need get me her # but if u see her please tell her that if anyone falls through i'm interested. Now that I have it in my mind I want one SOO bad. Thanks so much!!
I am so glad that you like the layout! Thanks for letting me use your cute little guy- it was just perfect for this challenge!
I love the page! I had so much fun playing with you and Tank yesterday. Thanks for the invite up!
Hey Aubree, thanks so much for talking to the other Aubree for me....but now I have to take back my offer! So sorry hope all the people follow-through and sorry for the go-between. We got a puppy this weekend!!! Its so cute. I'll blog about it at some point. But thanks again and have a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment