Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thomas


Well, I have had some recent requests for pictures of the big man around the house... and I am not talking about Michael! Sooo, here you go! He has recently found out how to stand up in his crib and walk all along the inside of his crib. Thus, Michael and I found it necessary to lower the crib.
Dun, Dun, Dun!!!! It's a monumental thing to have to lower the crib!! Here's some pictures of what we find now when our little bug wakes up from his naps!It's so dang adorable!! I just have to mug him everytime I see that cute little mischieveous face!! Here are some other random pictures taken of bug in the past week...



Michael thinks this outfit looks like a little Santa Claus Christmas elf, but I jut think it's cute and better yet, extremely warm!! Don't you just love the snow we've been getting. If only I could go skiing in it!! Any volunteers to watch this cute little guy why we go skiing?


Aren't they handsome?



Thomas is aspiring to be the next kool-aid kid!! He loves it so much! He saw mommy and daddy drinking fruit punch so he had to be a big boy and drink from the big people's glass too! And the next thing we knew our fruit punch was all gone, and we had hardly had a drink! You can tell by the look on his face that he really enjoyed it!

And then we have the mohawk pictures! You can tell by the look on his face in this picture that he's saying, "Come on Dad! What have you done to me now?" But, we still found it very cute.

Until next time... hope this little face has satisfied your Thomas craving for a bit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satisfy the craving.......ARE YOU KIDDING?....MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

Wow! Awesome pictures! Made my day :)

When is the ski day? Give me some notice, I'm there.

p.s. MORE PICTURES!!!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures! He is adorable!!! Tell him to slow down on learning new tricks though, I can't keep up!! I can't wait to play trucks with him tomorrow.

Amber said...

So here's the thing.... can I have him? He just knows when to smile. I love that about him! I'll watch him anytime as well. You just let me know! I am going snowboarding this Saturday by the way... to Brighton. You can join me if you want :)

Michelle said...

OHMYHECK!!!! I wish I had a million computers so I could have all of his pictures as my background. I think I change my background picture every day. (I love any picture with Thomas in it!)

Todd & Chelsea said...

Cute new pictures! Thanks for visiting the blog! I'm glad I found you. We do still live in the same place. Just up to school and work. Blah. My major is social work. Well, i'm getting my masters in clinical social work... I do mental health therapy. Anywho. Hope everything is good for your cute little family. Hows the other Aubrey? Did she end up being pregnant? Talk to ya later!

Hirsche Family said...

Aubree, Thomas is adorable! How old is he now? I love being able to put videos on the blog as all of mine and Scott's family live so far away they are not able to see Geddy in person. The video icon is to the right of the one you use to add photos. The video can't be more than 100 MB. It takes a little while to upload them, it will give you all the directions when you click on it.

Brianne said...

Hey Aubree! Your little guy is so cute! He looks like he has a fun personality. Such a cute family! check out our blog sometime...markandbri.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the tub pictures. He makes me smile. Love him!!!

I would be happy to watch him so you two can go skiing. Let me know. Let's pick a date. By the way, maybe you can take your sibs along...:)