Saturday, February 9, 2008

Puppies!!

Don't you just love cute, little, cuddly, soft puppies? I do! My friend Aubree's dog just had 10 little puppies yesterday and I got to see them just a few hours old. They are so little!! Did you know that dogs only are pregnant for 62 days? I wish I could be!! And that I could have 10 at once too, no problem!! Geez! Where is the fairness in the world? Here's some pics...They'll be ready in about 7 weeks if any one is interested in these little boxer pups or knows someone that is... let me know!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my gosh! Those are probably the cutest puppies I've ever seen. They're right up there with Sister Olsen's puppies. I'll never get to play with them again cuz they moved. Sniff sniff. But those are really cute puppies. I want one!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Oh, I want one! They're so cute. That's funny about Aubrey. I'm glad she wasn't prego since she didn't want to be. Anyways, no worries about not visiting! It's been a crazy time. We have not been to our ward in forever. Been many places. Everything is really good though. Hope the same for you!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Hey there! Sorry Todd didn't get to your husband in time. I'm sure he did good! Hope you guys had a great Valentines! Thomas too of course. P.S.I'm not convinved I'm ready for a baby haha. I'm not sure how you do it! You work quite a bit right? Props to you! Anyway, hope your cute little family is good. We won't be in church this week either...with my fam. Yippie!