Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Family Fun

Family is a wonderful thing and we are bound and determined to get as much of it as possible before we move away!! This weekend both of our sisters came to play. Michelle came and played Saturday with Michael and Thomas while I was at work. We always like having her come over. She took a couple pictures of Thomas while she was here, they are pretty dang cute! Have a little looksy...



















I couldn't pick which ones to post, so you get to view alot!! He is such a spunky kid!! Then after Michelle left, Megan came to visit. She stayed Saturday night and spent the day with us. She soon found how much work Thomas is during church and how fun it is to put Thomas to sleep. But she wouldn't miss it for the world, she's rethinking my offer though of becoming my nanny when we move away though after 2 dirty diapers just during church!! It was sure fun to have her around...
we had bubble gum contests...














...played guitar hero...


.... and Megan became best friends with Lizzy!
Lizzy kept trying to give Meg kisses... Lizzy was very determined to do so, and Megan was very determined not to let her!! She tied her hoody tight around her head so Lizzy couldn't lick her face, however, Lizzy won! I haven't laughed so hard in a LOOOOOOONG time!!

What good times! Until next time.

P.S. Enjoy the video, if it works... I hope it does.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of Tank. He has the best facials. I'm sorry that you let Lizzy torment your sister. She had a good time the rest of the weekend though. The video worked great. I wish I could bottle his laugh and play it anytime I need a lift. It is priceless!!

Amber said...

That was a wonderful post! Anything with Tank in it just automatically means it is going to be a great read. Lizzie looked like she kept Megs pretty busy. Thanks for letting me come visit last night... and thanks for letting me eat dinner at your house! Love ya!

Michelle said...

I had so much fun playing at your house! That video is so awesome! I love playing with all of you! Let's play again!

Michelle said...

Do you know if there is a way I can save that video from your blog? I know I can save pictures, but I can't figure out how to save the video. Any ideas?

Todd & Chelsea said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I love family visits and guitar hero. You can come visit Ty whenever you want! Be prepared he may try and bite you. Really, come anytime.

geri said...

That little guy is tooo cute! Can't wait to see where you guys are headed!

Anonymous said...

What a little ham Thomas is. Love the pictures and the video. You two are great parents. Thomas is a lucky little guy. Love you all!