Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines Day!!

Don't you just love the day of the year that girls can especially feel like a princess and men's creative side comes out? Not to mention the ladies' creative side. But, it's a day to be especially romantic... to pull out out the candles, or go out to dinner and just celebrate your love for one another! Wahooo!!! Couldn't be a greater holiday!

Not to mention that I really liked making a Valentines Day Box and a Valentines when I was in elementary school!! Thanks to my friend, Lyndsi I got to relive that again. She went around and dropped little kid valentines in all of her friends mailbox! So cute Lynds!

And my cute husband did the following... he had flowers, a monkey, candy lips and a balloon delivered to my house valentines morning....


Thomas claimed the balloon as his as soon as he found it!! He also loved the monkey. Something for everyone!!


Then, all three of my amazing sisters came over to watch Thomas and we were able to go to dinner and a movie. Something unheard of at my house!! THANK YOU SISTERS!! My husband made plans for us to go to to the Bombay House! Amazing Indian food, I highly recommend it!! And then we went to Fools Gold, love it too!! I also recommend seeing the movie as well. We hope you had a good Valentines as well. :0)

P.S.

The next day, Friday (or yesterday) I got to go to the Colbie Cailat concert. Very good, if you're looking for good music check her out. The warm ups weren't half bad either, however, I don't remember their names. Thanks Phil for the tickets. And one other thing I have to say about that is that it was a standing only concert. And please remember when you go to a concert, the little thing called PERSONAL SPACE! Don't get in my bubble and I won't get in yours. Some certain people were really gettin up in my grill, but enough said.

And it wouldn't be a complete post without some Thomas pictures, so here he is! Adorable as ever! He loves posing for the camera.

And this picture is for you mom! We can't leave Thomas alone for two seconds, he just seems to love Lizzy's toys and bones... this is what we found this evening when we went in the room. Yum Yum!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you had a great Valentine's Day. I had fun at the concert too...you were in my personal space though :) (Those people were really annoying.) Those picture are really cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going to the concert with me. I would see her again. Love you! I love the shirt on you...so glad you got one. Maddie likes hers too.

Amber said...

That is disgusting. I can't believe you let your son chew on a dog's bone. But his smiling face is really adorable.

Anonymous said...

Aubree, I am so glad that your husband pulled out all the stops for you on Valentine's day. He is a wonderful husband and I hope you appreciate him! :) I am totally gagging, however that you let that sweet angel chew on dog bones! That is so disgusting!!!!!I am going to introduce him to Listerine when I get him on Wednesday! I loved his smiley pictures though.

Todd & Chelsea said...

See! Your husband did awesome on V-day! The flowers are gorgeous. I also love Colbie. HOW FUN! Anyway, since your "puppy" post I've been working on my hubby and he's finally open to considering a dog! I was wondering if you have the other Aubree's # so I can find out more. How much do you think she'll charge? I really want one of those boxers!!!
p.s. Thomas is a adoreable.