Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aquarium and more...

Wow... can I just say there are a lot of freakin pregnant people out there. Utah women are breeding queens!! Since I work in Labor and Delivery at 4 different hospitals I can say that. Because every single Labor bed is full ALL OF THE TIME!!! No room in the inn!! Geez!! Go away pregos.... just kidding, but it is SO busy! I hope none of you are pregnant... and offended. ;0)

Anyways, Thomas got an invite to go to The Living Planet Aquarium with his friend, Connor. We were so excited. We got to see sharks, sting rays, frogs, salamanders, jelly fish, and lots of other cool looking fish. Thomas even stuck his hand in the water and touched the sting ray... he thought that was funny. If any of you haven't been I suggest going. It's on 106th S. and 700 E. in Sandy. Here's some pics of what we saw...
So cool!! I want to go back again soon.

3 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I have wanted to take Jasmin there, it looks amazing, and she loves fish (it was one of her first signs :) ) Is is not that expensive?
~Clerissa

Melanie said...

Those pictures are really awesome! I love sea life.

Amber said...

Can I go to the aquarium with you? I am sure tank wanted to eat the animals. Am I right?