Sunday, April 20, 2008

For Sale

Sigh... so Friday the came to my house and put the key lock on the front rail for the realitors, and today they put up the sign. Still really sad about the whole thing. Ya know, I never knew how much I LOVE my house until I had to sale it and move away from it. I don't know if I'll have this kind of love for another house again.

Anyways, now Michael and I are busy sanding and painting, putting grass and sprinklers, organizing, decluttering, throwing away, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc, etc, etc... I think you have the idea. And let me tell how EASY it is with a 1-yr old. So, this is my CRY FOR HELP!! If any of you have any free time feel free to come to my house and just sit with me and play with my son and me as I clean or whatever I have to do for the day. Because I am going to miss all of you very much. If you read my blog, I am talking to each and everyone of you!!
P.S. Michael broke one of the big glass windows in the family room today while he was edging the grass. He apparently hit a rock and it hit the window and it was over from there. Any guesses on how much it is going to cost? :0(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the window! It seems like things like that always happen at the most inopportune times. Good luck with all your work...and no, that is not my way of saying I can't help! I would love to watch Thomas or work. Love you guys.

Amber said...

I hope you aren't stressing out! Don't worry, you still have four months. I hope that I have time to come and help you. Are you still meeting us for lunch tomorrow?

Todd & Chelsea said...

Oh I'm sorry for all the stress! It will all get done eventually. AND..I know what will cheer you up...A trip to the planetarium! It really is so fun-let Michael indulge the nerd in him! (hope that works Michael). Oh, and there's a new IMAX called The Human Body...it walks you through all the functions in the body within a given day. That sounds right up your ally. Todd and I are both willing to help you guys out...I'm sure we walk by or near your house all the time so we'd be glad to take Thomas on a walk or entertain him while your cleaning, etc. Todd can do heavy lifting. He he. Really though let us know if we can help.