Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy Birthday my dearest Michael.... happy birthday to you!! Yesterday was my honey's 26th Birthday. I feel kind of bad for him, because he's always kind of shared his birthday with someone. His brother's birthday is 3 days after his, and Thomas' birthday is 3 days before. So, this year I wanted to do something special especially since it's his last birthday here with his family and friends until we get back from St. Louis. SOOO, I called up his friends and family and arranged a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY party. It was very hard keeping it a secret the past few weeks. But, I did it and it was a success. Here are some pics!!
The group... notice amber is stealing food off of my plate!!Happy Birthday honey!!Bug came to the party too!!Bug and daddy played with the balloons together!!Hangin' with uncle Kyle...and Aunt Shell.Gotta love Amber for coming all the way up from Lindon. Good times!! I hope you had a good day Michael. :0) Love you!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Michael looks really cute in these pictures! I can say that for two reasons. He is my brother-in-law, and I am happily engaged :). Thanks for inviting me, it was fun to come up and away from a big lonely house. Love you and happy birthday Michael!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael! I am so glad you had a great day. It was nice to have lunch with you at the Crimson View. I was excited for you to go to your surprise party. What a nice wife you have to plan a cool surprise like that. That was great you got to see the old friends. Can't believe you are 26 years old. Time flies!

Michelle said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for setting it up Aubree, and thanks for inviting me! I am glad you had a great birthday! I love you Michael, Aubree and Thomas!