I've been trying to post pictures of my weekend in St. Louis, but I can't get my pictures to load. :0( I'll keep trying...
4 weeks ago
I've been trying to post pictures of my weekend in St. Louis, but I can't get my pictures to load. :0( I'll keep trying...
Posted by
Aubree
at
10:19 AM
1 comments:
Hey Aubree.. Long time no see. I've been keeping in touch with Mkenna and saw your bloggy..
St. Louis is a cool place. I lived there for a summer installing home security systems like 5 years ago. It's a beautiful place. It is interesting though how the northern part of the city is where the blacks live, and the southern half is where the whites live.
And washington University is known to be a pretty good school. They have a campus in Madrid, Spain, and i have had some friends go there. Have fun there
Post a Comment