So, I went to kiddie kandids to have Thomas' pics taken for his 1st birthday, and they turned out pretty cute, even though he was a little pill toward the end. :0)
1

2
3
4

5

6

7

8

Which one is your favorite!?!?
P.S. If any family wants to order any pics (as I have already had requests) here is the link to the site

5 comments:
Favorite? What are you talking about?? They are all so cute, it is just too hard to pick! I can't believe how red his hair looks. I love it! I thought it was the orange and blue shirt until I saw him in the other one. What a sweet boy. Can't wait to see him on his birthday.
I have the cutest nephew in the entire world!! I want all of them please!! I hope you ordered me a few :) Love you.
That was so fun watching him at the photographer's. He is so adorable and so busy. I love his hair as well. He just makes me smile all of the time. I am excited for his party.
kiddie kandids rocks, love that free b-day 8 x 10. What day exactly is his? Mine was today, April is so the happening month ( it's also my anni, my parent in lawas and my sister in laws too )
oh yeah, my fav is in the chair with the barefeet :)
Post a Comment