Saturday, May 31, 2008

I gotta job!!!


So, I just interviewed over the phone with the nurse manager of Labor and Delivery at St. John Mercy's hospital in St. Louis. And.... they offered me a job right over the phone!!! It pays well and I get a $5,000 sign on bonus. They are a busy hospital like the one I work at now, so I'm sure I'll feel right at home. There is an extra bonus for working night weekends (which is what I want to work anyways) so I have someone to watch Thomas. But, anyways I am super excited. We have a house to live in and now I have a job!! Things are coming together. Now, we just need to sale our house here in Salt Lake. Anyone know anyone who wants to buy an adorable house in salt lake??

9 comments:

mckenna said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. Being an adult really is hard sometimes! All of these life changes and everything. But you guys sound like everything really is just fitting together and you'll be great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They knew quality when they heard it over the phone. You are great at what you do, and I am sure they will love you there. Way to go!!

The "Feet" said...

Congrats on the Job! You are an amazing woman.

Hillary said...

That's great Aub...sorry I missed ya at graduation. My Dad sent us off early to get a table for lunch. I'm glad that everything is coming together for you! It sure makes things a little easier. My brother and sister in law are house hunting but I don't think they are wanting to live up north...but if there is somewhere where they could check out pictures let me know!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! That is very exciting! Good job!! Love ya!

Todd & Chelsea said...

CONGRATS! I bet that's such a relief. I knew you'd get a job of course, but I'm sure its so nice to have it all squared away. Sorry we won't be there to offer moving help (thanks for yours' by the way) but best of luck with this new adventure!!

journeytojohanssontown said...

Of course you did, you are amazing. when do you guys head out there?

Amber said...

Congrats Aubree... that is great news!

The Teeples Times said...

That is awesome that you got a job so quick - it's obviously meant to be. Congrats!!