Little story.... thankfully we're ALWAYS watching little man cause he's recently liking to just fall forward or backward off of our high bed or down the stairs because he knows that we'll be there to catch him and put him down. But what if one day we aren't? So, Michael spent an hour today teaching Thomas how to go down the stairs correctly backwards. It was hilarious. He kept on going up and down the stairs. I don't know if he quite got the concept yet, but we all had a lot of fun!!

What a cute boy!!
4 weeks ago

5 comments:
What a grown up boy! Good job on the yard work. It looks great. Also, congratulations again on graduating! I am so proud of you! I love you and your family!!
Yes, Tank had a great time on the stairs at our house today as well. He now has so much more room to explore with his new abilities. You are a good dad, Michael to spend so much time teaching your son a new (and important) skill. He was a lot of fun...sorry for sending him home on a sugar high. :)
Yes, the anonymous comment would be me. Love ya.
He is soooo darling! Stairs is such a big step - way to go!! Congrats on graduating - we are so excited for your family and what your future holds!
Yeah you better watch him. Remember that time when he fell off your bed and I caught him? When is he going to start walking!!??!?
Post a Comment