Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The bond of the bikers!!

Can I just say that I love my scooter!! It's so nice to feel the wind in your hair and in your face. Not to mention the sun that I wouldn't be getting otherwise. And there is a definite relationship between all of us that ride anything that allows the wind in your hair. It doesn't matter if you ride a scooter, bullet bike or a harley when you're ridin' down the road they all nod or point at you as you ride in the other direction. Kindred biker spirits. Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

lol, I don't know about the kindred spirits... some hardcore bikers won't acknowledge scooters, but yeah! for those in your area who do :) ( we have a scooter too, they rock!)

Todd & Chelsea said...

And Michael says he's the nerd of the couple? He He jk. So I'm sooo sorry I'm the worst person to visit teach in the world! I just got that message you left! We were gone to Todd's sis in Magna bc family was down. So Sorry. I have this bad habit of never checking our home phone. But...we just found out that were are moving to Cedar City in two weeks! Yikes! Todd ending up getting this great job with the Forest Service. I say this all bc you basically don't have to worry about trying to track me down. I am still very sorry! p.s. Congrats Michael! Oh, and about the BYU tickets...its all Todd. His family is fully obsessed so I relent. Still a U fan at heart. haha.