Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's day!!


I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day. Mine was fabulous!! It began at 5:30am when my little man decided he needed to get up. He must've been so excited to wish me a Happy Mother's day. I had amazing "brunch eggs" for breakfast. Thanks Deanne. Followed by 3 hours Mr. Wiggle worm in church. But, you gotta love when the children get up and sing the mom songs. Can't wait till Thomas is up there. We had dinner at my moms. And if all that didn't top it all off, Michael and Thomas gave me the TomTom GPS system for mother's day so I won't be completely lost in St. Louis' crazy non-grid roads. If only everyone could be as intelligent as Brigham Young!!
But it's pretty amazing. It tells you where you are and how long it will take you to get somewhere based on your current speed. You can use blue tooth to talk on the phone and receive text messages on it, so you are virtually hands free and much more. Come take a ride with me and Tom Tom, you WILL be amazed!! Thanks Thomas and Mike. :0)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait to see your new toy.

Breeann said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Mother's Day. Glad you found me on my blog! You have a darling family! When are you moving? We will have to keep in touch.