Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary my love!!

A poem written for my honey bunny..

3 years have passed and gone away
I'm so glad with me you stayed!!

The End



It was a beautiful rainy day!!

Takin a leap into marriage!!


I love you Michael!!



Honey, I'm so glad you are a part of my life. Thank you for making pancakes for me on the weekends at 6am for me before I go to work. And thanks for making me hot chocolate when it's cold outside, because you know that I think it taste better when you do it. Thank you for fixing the sprinklers even though at first you didn't know how (but I knew all along you could cause you're so smart.) Thanks for bathing Lizzy even though I know it's not your favorite thing. Thanks for being a fantastic chef and making amazing dinners like chicken parmigiana and grilled salmon. Thank you for bringing me lunch while I'm at work. (You know I purpose don't make me a lunch in the morning so I have an excuse to see you in the middle of my shift!) Thanks for giving me back rubs at night even though I know you'd rather be sleeping. It's so sweet. Thank you for helping all of my sisters with their homework, I know they adore you too.


I love you because you embrace my spontaneity instead of revoke it. Like, when I talked you into sky diving!!I love you because you're so amazingly intelligent.

Two degrees in the past 3 years, and another one in the work!! Wow!!

I love you because you dance for Thomas and make him laugh so hard, no one can make him laugh like you do. I love you because you sing me songs at night when I can't fall asleep. I love you because you get me flowers just because you know that I love them so much. I love you because you like to "play" all crazy with Lizzy in the front room. I love you because you treat your family so well. I love every part and piece of you!!Happy Anniversary Wednesday (May 7th) ... a couple days late!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Honey!
You passed my test.
Of course I've stayed.
You are the best!

For three years
you've been my wife.
One lucky man. Oh,
what a great life!

I really am a lucky man, and this is an amazing post. Thank you so much. I love you! I love you! I love you!

journeytojohanssontown said...

You are so cute, I love it when people show their love to the world.

Katie said...

yay for 3 year anniversaries! i forgot that you were married around the same time we were. it is so much fun to be married! congratulations! and congratulations on all of your latest accomplishments!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Happy anni! Late :) Yeah, we believe in free expression at our home, so until the age of five, nudity is allowed :D

Semi Granola Mom said...

Happy Mom's Day ( in half an hour :) )
~Clerissa