Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation

Michael graduated with his Masters in Chemistry on Friday from the University of Utah!! I am so very proud of him and all of his hard work. He still needs to write his Masters Thesis this Summer, which will be pretty busy ... but the end is near. It's really been nice having him get his masters, they have paid him a stipen to do it, so in a way it has felt like a job with very flexible hours.

He is such a whiz at what he does that his professor has asked him several times to stay and get a PhD instead of masters. I think he's very sad to see him go and waste his great chemistry brains in law school, however I'm excited to move now so he can go to WashU.

Here's some pics of my VERY handsome nerd!!


Thomas waited patiently as his daddy's name was read and he walked across the stage. He heard everyone clapping, and he also clapped as they read names.Thomas with his daddy!! We're so proud! Notice the hood in the back... master students get hoods. :0) Thomas liked playing with the tassle on the hat.Thanks for everyone that came and supported Mike for graduation!! It was nice of you to take out to be with us at this happy time!!Isn't he so handsome!! I'm so lucky to have such an intelligent, good looking, caring, amazing husband... not to mention daddy for my little guy. Love you honey.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to share that day with you, Michael and Aubree. That is an awesome accomplishment. I also loved the way that you two matched...very cute! It was a great day. Congratulations!!