(All the cousins on the Tiger, yes Thomas is the one without a shirt!)The other day Thomas and I went with some cousins to the Zoo. There were 4 1/2 adults, 5 babies under 16 months, and 3 other kids. What an adventure!!

Thomas liked watching the turkeys best, he cried when we moved on to the monkeys.
Thomas spilled water all over his shirt so we had to take it off and be nakey part of the day. He didn't care, he liked showing off his cute little belly and chest.
3 of the 5 babes!!
Tala
Thomas
Austin
Ethan?? or maybe Gavin... I don't quite remember which cute little twin this is...
My little helper sister, I don't know what I would've done with out you Cami, so glad you could come to the zoo with me.
Cute Nakey boy sharing stroller with 2nd cousin, Austin.

1 comments:
I am so glad that you, cutie Thomas, Tala and Cami came to the zoo with us. It was a lot of fun. Thomas is so adorable. I miss you and wish you all the best with your move - it will be exciting and fun!!
Post a Comment