Sunday, June 22, 2008

So, guess what!?!?!?

Thomas is going to be a big brother! He must know it too, cause he is already lifting up my shirt and patting my belly. We're tremendously excited to have this little one in our family. We're due January 24th, 2009. We have already had a few ultrasounds to see this little one of ours. I really wanted Thomas to have a sibling in St. Louis since we won't have any family out there.

In fact I've already had dreams about it being a girl, but who knows! I had dreams Thomas was a boy... Michael is already convinced it's a boy. We'll know the beginning of August. So, stay posted.

12 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so excited for you guys!

Incognito_one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mckenna said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! January is a good birth month: mine, Jason's, and Payson's! Poor Jack is all alone. I'll definitely be checking in to get more of the preggo details!!

Katie said...

congratulations! i'm so excited for you guys! you will definitely have to keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubree - I love your blog! Hey -- I have a very good friend from BYU that lives right in St. Louis - her hubby is in the stake presidency and she could probably help you out by either watching little Thomas or let you know someone who can -- call me 3216388659 or 3214826012 -- congrats to you on your new little one, too! We hope you will come and visit us since you will be closer ;)

Breeann said...

Congrats to you! That will surely keep you busy along with your new move. You may be right about the dream thing - as much as I was convinced I was having a boy while I was pregnant with McKinley, I kept dreaming of a baby girl and sure enough it was. I will keep checking for updates. Congrats!

Brianne said...

Congratulations Aubree! I am so happy for you guys! Hopefully you are feeling well. A little girl would be so fun for you! But, if it is a little boy, that will be so fun for Thomas to have a brother so close. CONGRATS!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS! I am already talking about "the baby" at work. My co-workers said, "We get to hear about another baby? All we hear about now is Thomas, Thomas, Thomas.." Obiviously I'm excited.

Hey ALL! said...

Aubrie remember me your little friend Eliana? HELLLLLOOOOO!!!! IM GLAD WE CAN BE BLOG BUDDIES NOW! im so adding you... miss you and congrats!
Eliana

Stephanie said...

Oh Aubree!!! Congratulations! I hope everything goes good with the pregnancy! But why the heck are you moving to St Louis??? I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm a dedicated blogger so now I can keep track of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!

geri said...

Congratulations!! How exciting :) You guys are becoming quite the fam!