Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sea World Laugh Attack

When we were in San Diego, we went to Sea World. We have a post with lots of fun pictures. We also took a video as we were leaving Sea World. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. As you'll see, Thomas thought Cory was hilarious. The funny thing was that it only worked with Cory. Sometimes when Thomas would just see Cory during the trip, he would start to laugh and get worked up. He wanted Cory to perform. Cory was a great uncle and obliged. Enjoy!

7 comments:

mckenna said...

That's hysterical! I laughed out loud. What a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I saw that in person, but seeing the video was a great reminder. That was so funny!

Amber said...

That is too cute! I love that kid.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering what happened! I never got the email, maybe it went to spam. But send it again, cuz I would be more than happy to do it for ya!
jensam311@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I love that video! I am so glad you got it on tape. I want to remember that forever! It was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am saving that one. I love, love, love it! TOO CUTE!

Semi Granola Mom said...

That is hilarious!