Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ah!!! I can't believe it's July!!

So, today is the first day of July, which is very scary. I'm moving out of my house in July. I'm quitting my job in July. I'm finding out what I am having in July. 25 more days of packing (that I haven't even started). And 25 more days of family and friendly fun. Wow!!! That's a big month, and I'm sure it's going to fly by all too fast.

4 comments:

journeytojohanssontown said...

WHAT???!!!!
congrats when did you start telling people because I got overlooked. Also I tagged you. Also we need to plan your going away bash.

Melanie said...

So when is your last day here in town? I didn't realize you were already leaving this month!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Congrats Aubree! I bet you're excited. Sounds like you have some exciting/stressful adventures ahead of you. Best of luck and post some belly pics when you start showing :)

Amber said...

I hope you can make it on Saturday with all the stressful things that are going on. I would love to see you there!