Sunday, July 27, 2008

So, we did it...

we have moved... it's been a long couple of weeks with very little sleep, but we have moved out of our cute little home. I will miss it so much!! Thanks to everyone that helped us move, you are simply wonderful!!

Since we are moving I will have a new email address, I just wanted to post it for a few days, so that anyone that has my old one, or wants my new one has it. It is altc84@gmail.com. Please leave your email in the comments section if you want to if I don't have your email.

I will post pictures when I figure out how to do it on my in-laws computer. :0)

4 comments:

mckenna said...

I'm so sad! I ended up puking the weekend of your farewell barbecue, and then again this weekend, (no worries...I've taken a pregnancy test and it was just the flu!) but I wanted to say goodbye and good luck and apologize for not making it the other day. So I guess this will have to do. Hope you guys love it out there!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that part of your move is over for your sake. You are a hard little worker and I was very impressed with your organization skills. Get some rest while you can. Good luck on the thesis writing, Michael. I am going to miss your little family so so so much!

Angela Montgomery said...

Wow, so how does it feel to be moved and so far away from home? when do you start the new job? Ru setteled into the new place yet? I can't wait to see pics and see how you are doing. Love sista

Ryan, Becca & Kayden Jensen said...

Aubree, I am glad you found me. Your family is cute too. We live in Orem, and are doing great! My email address is utahjensen@gmail.com. Keep in touch