Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New house- 2nd option


So, we have an amazing friend of a friend out in St. Louis right now that we have never even met. And they went over to the house to scope things out. And this is what they found. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house with a partially finished basement and fenced backyard. All wood floors. They said it's in a nice neighborhood and ward. They also said that they liked this house more then the other one. I'll post pictures of the other house soon. Maybe you can help us decide.
**Note: The house is being remodelled some, so please don't pay attention to the mess, focus on everything else.

2 comments:

journeytojohanssontown said...

This house is cute and cozy. I love the yellow too. I would tell the lanlord to take a flying leap and pick the 2nd house.

Amber said...

It's yellow... you like yellow!