Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girl or Boy

So, I'm doing a poll... I find out this Friday what I am having, as long as he/she isn't too shy. Please post a guess in the comment section. :0)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a GIRL!

Steven said...

Melanie thinks you are having a boy and I think it will be a little girl.
Congrats!!!!

Amber said...

BOY!!!!

Brianne said...

I think boy!

Samantha said...

I have to go with a boy too.
Not that I saw you all that often, but I still miss you three :-(

The Teeples Times said...

I guess a girl. So, today is the day right? Hopefully your child is immodest and let you see the sex. Can't wait to hear. I am so glad the move went well. Wish we were there to help. So, are you at the Cooper's now or have you moved to St. Louis? Hope all is well. Love ya.