If you've grown up in Utah County then ya have gots to have gone to the Rodeo. We was thinkin the other night that we needs to go to that thar rodeo in Pleasant Grove one more time 'for we needs to pick up and leave this here joint!! So, we did. We put our boots on saddled up our car and went to the rodeo.


We went with my sisters...
It may not be our best picture, but who cares we were at the rodeo!!! Giddy UP!!

4 comments:
I hope Coop was sportin' some killer boots as well.
Yahoo for the rodeo! You failed to mention that those there boots were mine! They are dang good lookin'!
Looks like you guys had fun! We were there too, I saw your sister but I must have missed you guys, maybe next time?
oh how fun! We almost went, but then had something else come up!
Post a Comment