Thursday, April 2, 2009

Doctor Cooper and Smiley Boy

At such a young age Thomas has found his profession. I believe he wants to become a doctor. He found my stethoscope, and after just one time of showing him how to use it he is kinda obsessed with it. He walks around the house with it in his ears listening to his own heart. He will also come up to me saying, "Mommy heart" and want to put it up to my chest so he can listen to my heart, and say "baby heart" so he can listen to Henry's. The other day he also chased the dog's around the house saying, "doggy heart" wanting to listen to their heart. It was pretty precious.
Henry is very talkative these days as well cooing and gooing at you. You can oftentimes find a smile on his face and if you talk to him he will even laugh with you. Here's the latest.

6 comments:

Mom T said...

They are so precious! I really miss being around to see the cute things that they are doing. Hug them both tight for me please! Love you.

The Teeples Times said...

Doctor Thomas..it definitely has a ring to it! That is so darling that he wanted to listen to the dogs heartbeat. Henry's smile is precious! Hope you're all doing wonderful!

Michelle said...

SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!? That is so cute! I love them both!!!!

MomC said...

Thomas is amazing. I laughed out loud that he wants to listen to everyone's heart, including the dogs. What a smart boy! Henry is changing every day. You'll have to call me and leave a message of him laughing. I still listen to the one you left of Thomas a long time ago. :)

mckenna said...

Seriously adorable boys!!

Stephanie said...

so cute! What a good role model you are to him!!! I better step it up!