Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Michael and Aubree

What are your middle names?
Philip and Lynn
How long have you been together?
4 1/2 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Technically a couple of months
Who asked who out?
Michael asked Aubree
How old are each of you?
Michael is 27 next month and Aubree is 24
Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Probably Equal
Do you have any children together?
Thomas is almost 2 and Henry is 2 months
What about pets?
2 amazing dogs, Lizzy and Molly! We had a cat while we were dating. :0)
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
School, money, being away from family.
Did you go to the same school?
College yes, U of U. High school, etc no. Aubree is from Lindon, Michael is from Centerville.
Are you from the same home town?
Lol, see above.
Who is smarter?
We're both smart! But, probably Michael.
Who is more sensitive?
Both of us, but about different things.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Wherever, we like to try new things and really enjoy eating out together.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Cancun or Cabo or Canada
Who has the craziest exes?
Aubree for sure.
Who has the worst temper?
Aubree again.
Who does the cooking?
Michael, he is an amazing chef!
Who is more social?
We're about the same these days.
Who is the neat-freak?
Aubree, but Michael is pretty clean as well.
Who is more stubborn?
Again, Aubree.
Who hogs the bed?
Neither.
Who wakes up earlier?
Michael, but mostly because he wakes up when I am going to bed.
Do you get flowers often?
I used to get them all the time, but now only on major holidays or birthdays.
How do you spend the holidays?
With both families, or by ourselves. Or most recently Michael spends it with the boys cause I'm always at work.
Who is more jealous?
Not sure. Neither of us has had a reason to be jealous.
How long did it take to get serious?
A couple of months.
Who eats more?
Definitely Michael!
Who does/ did the laundry?
We both do.
Who’s better with the computer?
Michael
Who drives when you are together?
I like it when Michael does, but we both do.

1 comments:

mckenna said...

Yay! I know it's silly, but that made my day! I really didn't think anyone would do it since I didn't tag anyone specifically! :) My favorite...Who does the laundry? McKenna. :) Looks like you missed a question. Ha ha ha!