Thank you to the many people who made suggestions. Just as an updated we have tried everything you posted and they hadn't worked. But, the one thing we hadn't tried is putting his jammies on backwards. And it worked, thank you Deanna V. I could kiss you!! No more tape, just put his zip jammies on backwards. Now, the one problem I have is that I only have one pair of zip jammies and he's been wearing them every night because they actually stay on. Anyone know where I can find some more?
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
You want some zipped jammies for warmer weather? That's a tough one...Try a kid to kid type of place (Do they have those in St. Louis?) They should be closing out their winter stuff and then you can cut the feet out and not feel bad about it. Good luck. Love you.
Ha ha ha! That's awesome! Congratulations on finding something that worked. As for the zip jammies, I would try clearance racks (since everyone is getting rid of their winter stuff) and online. You're sure to find something at some online store somewhere! :) Good luck again!!
Hey, Aub, your mom told me your blogspot name and I loved seeing all the cute pics. Amber is quite the photographer. Hey, I just bought Eli (Kortni's little guy) some jammies that zipped up the front. I got them over at the outlet store, but I can't remember the name of the store. I will have to get back to you on that.
Post a Comment